A passport is an essential document. Without a passport traveling from one country to another is impossible. You must have a passport to a country if you need to visit any other country in the world. Moreover, for traveling, you must have a valid passport. You will not be able to Travel to any country if your passport is expired and even if it is due to be expired any time within six months.
So, if there is a need for you to travel and your Pakistani Passport is expired, you do not need to worry. You can get your passport renewed online with Nadra Card Centre UK. To begin, go to www.nadracardcentre.co.uk and complete the forms under the Apply now tab.
Then a case agent from Nadra Card Centre will contact you and ask you to submit the necessary paperwork in order to renew your Pakistani passport in the United Kingdom.
Documents Required for Renewing Your Passport (Machine-Readable).MANDATORY
1. A copy of your electronic National Identification Card is required.
2. A duplicate of your old passport (first two pages).
3. Minors’ attestation form (in the case of a minor).
4. NOC stands for No-Objection Certificate (in the case of an employee of the Government of Pakistan).
Note: Depending on the nature of your application, you may also include the following papers in addition to the ones listed above.
In addition to the obligatory documents, the following documents may be required if the candidate is under the age of 18:
1. FRC (Family Registration Certificate) or NICOP (NICOP can be processed online).
2. A copy of each parent’s national identification card.
3. Computerized B-form copy
4. Death Certificate Copies (if either parent has passed away).
5. A certificate of guardianship.
6. Affidavit of Minor Attestation
Our agent will fill out and handle your passport renewal application after you submit your documents, and you will receive your renewed passport at your doorstep.