While the listing agent represents the homeowner, the buyer’s agent represents the buyer. Realtors guide both the buyer and the seller through filling out paperwork. They ensure clients are well advised through the processes for a successful home purchase or sale.
Perhaps you plan to buy or sell a home; you’ll have to work with a residential realtor. Here are some crucial things you need to know before choosing a realtor.
4 Important Tips to Know Before Choosing a Realtor
Choose a residential realtor:
- That knows how to generate ‘perceived value.’ Someone that can make a buyer see value in what the seller is offering and at the same time makes the seller see value in what the buyer is offering
- Choose a realtor with a great attitude. Someone who pays attention to details. This way, you’ll find the process engaging and smooth.
- That understands the local housing market. Should be experienced and professionally skilled
- That is trusted and reliable; this should be your realtor’s watchword.
Some buyers are discouraged by fear of making mistakes when buying the perfect home they desire. Sellers are equally afraid they might sell and not get a massive return for their investment. These and lots more keep both buyers and sellers in fear.
Selling and buying homes has never been easier; It is challenging and stressful. However, with the help of a residential realtor, the narrative can be changed for the better.
Why Choose Us
• We guide you through the process of buying or selling. We aid your paperwork and every other necessity. We listen to you and deliver to your specification.
• Instant property alerts through our online presence.
• Ours is a hitch-free process from start to finish.
Our Stand Out Benefits
1. Buyer Guarantee
You can buy a home with confidence knowing that if you don’t love it within the first 12 months, we will sell it for free while working with you to find a replacement property.
2. Seller Guarantee
We sell within the stipulated time. And if we do not have an offer for you within the listing period, we will sell it for free.
As our client, yours is to say what you want. As your realtor, ours is to deliver to your specific needs and wants. With our exceptional service, you can expect a premium residential real estate experience in Marin County, California. Contact us today, and you’d be glad you did.