TP Link AX1500 Extender Setup Guide: All Wi-Fi routers and wireless modems are compatible with TP Link AX1500 WIFI extender. There is no need to modify your router’s settings while installing the TP Link Wifi repeater; you won’t even need to touch it.
You can eliminate dead zones with the dual-band TP Link AX1500 WiFi range extender’s 9,000 square feet of wireless coverage. The extender processes and replicates wireless signals from your existing router or connection point to provide limitless internet coverage throughout your house or office. A TP Link AX1500 is also exceptionally easy to set up since no configuration CD is required.
TP Link AX1500 Setup By WPS Button
TP Link AX1500 setup in 5 simple steps utilising the WPS button:
- Connect your TP Link AX1500 close to the primary router/modem.
- Immediately press the WPS button on your extender.
- then turn on the modem/router.
- Keep an eye out for your repeater’s power light to turn solid green.
- Now your TP Link Ax1500 Extender Setup successfully.
- Now unplug the repeater and re-plug it where your internet connection is weak.
TP Link AX1500 WIFI Setup By Manual Method
- First, insert the extender into the power outlet to TP Link AX1500.
- Now join the TP Link Extender setup Ext network with your laptop.
- Open your web browser on any device.
- Enter tplinkrepeater.net after that.
- You are now on the TP Link Ax1500 Extender Setup.
- Now follow the detailed on-screen directions.
- Move your AX1500 to the desired spot once it is connected.
Setup Problems with TP Link AX1500 Range Extender
- Can’t update TP Link AX1500 range extender’s firmware
- Logging intoTP Link Ax1500 is impossible
- Having trouble setting up your TP Link range extender,
- unable to access the default login page on the website
- TP Link Ax1500 error with no LED flashing
- Having trouble locating the TP Link extender’s standard IP address
- unable to perform a factory reset on TP Link Ax1500
- Website for TP Link AX1500 Setup not responding
- Orange LED on TP Link Ax1500 extender flashing fault
- Can’t recall the password for the TP Link AX1500 extender
- The TP Link Ax1500 you have won’t turn on.
- Internet connectivity issues
- There is an attached TP Link Ax1500 extender, but no internet
How can your TP Link Ax1500 range extender’s firmware be upgraded?
- Connect your TP Link AX1500 to a WiFi device to begin updating the firmware on your AX1500.
- Then open the web browser that is installed on your device.
- Then enter the web address tplinkrepeater.net in the address bar.
- Using the login information, access the TP Link AX1500 Setup page.
- Tap the Firmware Upgrade button after logging in.
- Next, select Choose File from the menu.
- Choose the most recent firmware file that is on your computer.
- Select “Start Upgrade” on the menu.
- Now wait a while, and your TP Link AX1500 extender will perfectly update.