At Synergy Radiology we are focused on giving you the best possible service. We are conscious of your time.
To help us make your experience smooth it is important to bring with you as much information about your medical history as possible. In addition to this, certain documents and items are essential for legal reasons.
To help our staff and to save you time, here is a list of what to bring when you visit us at Synergy Radiology:
- Medical request form from your health care provider
- Previous scans from other clinics relevant to your examination
- Medicare card
- Approval letter from insurance or work-cover insurer
- Your most recent blood test & pathology results
- A list of any medications that you are taking
- Your Synrad ID card
- A translator (if you do not speak fluent English)
NOTE – For some interventional procedures you are required to bring someone with you to drive you home afterwards.
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment please do not hesitate to contact us.Post navigation