All About Land Surveyors
Land surveyors play an important role when it comes to assessing real estate undertakings. Land is a valuable commodity, and the value of land often increases with the passage of time. Therefore, it is important for someone who owns or plans to purchase land to have accurate information about its boundaries and features.
Land surveyors are trained professionals who specialize in surveying and mapping property boundaries. They use surveying equipment like laser levels, GPS units, and other tools to measure distances and angles between points on a property. They also use geographic information systems (GIS) technology to create maps that show where different properties are located within a given area of land.
Most states require that new property owners hire a licensed surveyor to do an inspection of their property before they can sell or develop it. A surveyor will examine the existing boundaries of your property with regard to nearby landmarks such as rivers or highways.
If these boundaries are inaccurate or incomplete, then you may need to hire an attorney who specializes in real estate law to resolve any disputes over ownership rights before you can proceed with further development plans.
Types Of Services Offered By Land Surveyors
Land surveyors offer a myriad of services that come within the ambit of Land Surveying. Some of the services are listed below:
1. Land surveying services: Home-builder surveying, customized land assessments, land use analysis, etc.
2. Surveying pipeline services: Route planning, alignment sheets, drone surveys, weld mapping, etc.
3. Real property reports: Identifying the boundaries of lands, measurements, diagnosing probable encroachment situations, coming up with solutions for potential issues, mortgage financing applications assistance, etc.
4. Construction survey services: Drone surveys, control surveys, settlement monitoring, underground utilities, etc.
5. Energy survey: Wellsite and padsite surveys, site civil design, pipeline and facility surveys, drilling program planning, regulatory plans, LiDAR planning/survey plans, line locating, mapping, GIS, etc.
6. Infrastructure and transportation survey services: Control surveys, road legal plans, 3D scanning, curb and gutter staking, etc.
7. Utility survey: Site surveys, topographical surveys, as-built surveys, structure and line staking, etc.
8. Mining services: Topographic surveys, volume calculations, legal surveys, grade staking, 3D scanning, as-built surveys, etc.
9. Renewable energy survey: Legal surveys, LiDAR mapping, site planning, and regulatory mapping, drone surveys, grading design and layout, GIS, as-built surveys, etc.
Many customers are looking for top companies in Calgary for land surveying services. Although there are many options available, picking the best one might be difficult at times.
Why Core Geomatics?
If you are residing in Calgary, then you can choose Core Geomatics as your premium Calgary Land Surveyor. It has emerged as a leading provider of land surveying services in this area. The company has been offering professional land surveying to home-builders, developers, and private clients for many years now.
It also offers different types of surveys in select lands in Canada. It is a top-notch Calgary Land Surveyor offering affordable surveying services.
Its team of highly trained professionals has extensive experience in all areas of land surveying, including boundary surveys, topographic surveys, construction, infrastructure surveys, etc. Get in touch with them to know more in detail.